Jayco Octane Super Lite Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Octane Super Lite by Jayco is the toy hauler travel trailer that is anything but standard. Inside of each Octane Super Lite, you will find supercharged amenities! These Octane toy haulers are one of the industry's lightest, but you wouldn't know it from the amped-up amenities that come as standard features.
Throughout the interior, you will find solid hardwood cabinetry, vinyl flooring, and stainless steel appliances. With a range of versatile floor plans and an 8' wide ramp door opening for easy access into the garage area, this truly is an amazing lightweight, load-carrying marvel.
Let your adventures come first with a road trip done your way in one of these Jayco Octane Super Lite toy haulers!
Octane Super Lite 222
Jayco Octane Super Lite toy hauler 222 highlights: Full Bathroom Electric Queen ... more about Octane Super Lite 222
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Length 26 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 11 ft 5 in Int Height 7 ft 5 in Interior Color Carbon Hitch Weight 790 lbs Gross Weight 8000 lbs Dry Weight 5560 lbs Cargo Weight 2440 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 53 gals Grey Water Capacity 45 gals Black Water Capacity 45 gals Tire Size ST225/75R15E Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Double Door Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 13 ft 7 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Gas/Electric with Quick Recovery AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 18' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Octane Super Lite Features:
Standard Features (2020)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Fully integrated A-frame
- Keyed Alike™ lockable baggage doors
- Dark tinted, safety glass privacy windows
- 30 amp power service
- 13,500-BTU roof-mounted AC
- Enclosed battery storage box with locking door
- Water heater bypass system
- Water system winterization kit
- LED exterior lights
- (2) 20 lb. LP bottles with cover
- Electric Tongue Jack
- Heated, enclosed underbelly
Standard Interior Equipment
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Heavy duty, 75 lb., full extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- 2 burner range
- Deep double bowl, stainless steel 50/50 sink with cutting board cover (1)
- High-rise kitchen faucet
- Auto ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- Command center (select models)
- USB charging port
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- ABS tub/shower surround
- Bathroom medicine cabinet
- Bathroom exhaust vent
- Glass shower door (select models)
- A/C ducts in front bedroom (select models)
- Under bed storage with gas struts (select models)
- Power queen beds with rear convertible sofa and folding armrests with cup holders
- LED lighted countertop edge
- LED interior lights
Ramp and Cargo Equipment
- Radius cornered ramp door, 2,500 lb. capacity, 96 in. wide ramp door opening
- High-intensity rear ramp lights (2)
- Spring assist ramp door with non-skid flooring
- Garage vent ports
- Overhead storage cabinets
Customer Value Package
- Nitrogen-filled Goodyear® Endurance tires
- 102 in. wide body construction
- Aluminum rims
- 17.8 gal./hour quick recovery gas/electric water heater
- Convection microwave oven
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® with (2) interior speakers and (2) exterior marine-grade speakers
- Stainless steel appliances
- Seamless kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Indoor/outdoor dinette table
- Digital TV antenna
- Pleated night shades
- 2 in. block foam floor, vacuum-bonded and laminated
- I-Class™ cambered structural-steel I-beam frame
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System
- Nev-R-Adjust® self-adjusting brakes
- Spare tire and carrier
- Diamond plate rock guard
- Black tank flush
- LED taillights
- Bar-lock latches with keyed ramp door locks
- D-rings anchored to steel chassis
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Exclusive designer exterior graphics package
- Ducted roof A/C
- Matching Aztek Gray radius fiberglass front wrap and ramp door
- Roof and side-mounted solar prep
- Backup camera prep (in two locations)
- 8 cu. ft. double door refrigerator
- Rear electric queen beds with rollover sofa, folding armrests & cup holders
- Power awning with LED lights
- Canadian Standards
- Customer Value Package
- Goodyear Tires (Made in the USA), 102" Wide Body Construction, Aluminum Rims, 18 Gallon /Hour Quick Recovery Gas/Electric Water Heater, Convection Microwave, AM / FM / CD / DVD / Bluetooth with (2) Interior Speakers and (2) Exterior Marine Grade Speakers, Stainless Steel Appliances, Dinette Table, Digital TV Antenna, Pleated Night Shades, Marine Toilet, 2" Block Foam Floor Vacuum Bonded and Laminated, I-Class Cambered Structural Steel I-Beam, Magnum Truss Roof System, Super Lube Axles, Self Adjusting Brakes, Spare Tire and Carrier, Diamond Plate Rock Guard, Double Battery Tray, Outside Shower, Black Tank Flush, LED Tail lights, Bar-Lock Latches with Keyed Ramp Door Locks, D-Rings Anchored to Steel Chassis, (4) Stabilizer Jacks, Exclusive Designer Exterior Graphics Package, Ducted 13.5K BTU A/C, Matching Aztek Gray Radius Fiberglass Front Wrap and Ramp Door, Solar Prep, Back Up Camera Prep, Rear Electric Queen Beds with Rollover Sofa, 8 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator, Seamless Countertops, Power Awning with LED Lights
- Octane SL CVP Package: with 15,000 BTU A/C
- Fiberglass w/Matching Color Band
- Fold-Away Dinette ILO Sofa (Door Side) (272)
- Free Standing Table with (2) Chairs ILO Sofa (Door Side) (272)
- U-Dinette (293)
- 40 Gallon Fuel Station
- 50 AMP Service w/ 2nd A/C PREP (272, 273, 293)
- 2nd 13,500 A/C in Bedroom (272, 273, 293)
- Retractable Screen Wall
- Ramp Patio
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.